Objectives of the SPIN:
Promote solidarity and purposeful cooperation among the partner NGOs through a meaningful dialogue for the vocational training and employment generation for the under privileged youth.
Create a resource base and facilitate knowledge management among the partners to strengthen their capacity to be more relevant and effective.
Mainstream the skill development as a continuous and people owned process by
facilitation of associations of skilled youth at different levels.
Work in coordination with the Government, Private /corporate sectors and other stakeholders through networking and formulation of joint strategies in areas of common interests and address problems and issues that require collective actions or solutions in livelihood related skill development.
1. Engage in identifying relevant capacity building of member organisations in different sectors.
2. Functions as a platform at the national and state level for exchange of skills and knowledge among members.
3. Engage in dialogue at different levels with different stake holders on issues and policy matters of skill development.
4. Organize campaign, meetings and conferences at appropriate levels for sensitizing and promoting skill development.
5. Facilitate networking with other relevant network or groups for addressing livelihood issues.
6. Conduct appropriate researches and publicize / disseminate them effectively to other stake holders.
7. Bring our relevant educative and resource materials periodically including standardized curricula.
8. Promote skill development in primary sector.
9. Facilitate accreditation of member associations with relevant institutions, agencies and networks.
10. Create a national level data base on skill eco system for the use of the members and others.
11. To undertake any other activity by the association or her members which will contribute to the achievements of the aims of the association.
12. To receive, use and donate grants, donations and loans both financial and non financial from individuals, institutions, corporates, financial institutions, government and other likeminded sources from India and abroad for achieving the aims and objectives of the association.